Yesterday I did a guest post on Boogies N' Boo-boos about my Pinterest obsession and today I get to feed my addiction further. Link up your Pinterest and find some new boards to
Link-ups are totally awesome! You get some new followers and discover some super-cool people to follow. Each week the Totally Social Link-Up will have a different focus. This is your one-stop-shop for linking up various social media accounts and similar interests. This week we are linking-up
Although Washington, D.C. has been hit with weather better associated with summer, our family has been enjoying the changing leaves and looking forward to Halloween! Here are a few of my Fave fall pins!
So true, right?
Just had to share this super-cute mason jar project.
This was a DIY project I ACTUALLY did! Tada!
See more Fall Pins!
* Follow a specific board, follow a few that interest you, or follow them all! Be kind and click 'like' for each user you are following in the linky below!
* You must follow your host: pinterest.com/dcworkingmommy/
* And our lovely co-hosts: pinterest.com/thechirpingmoms/ and pinterest.com/mizzjb8505/ and pinterest.com/RuffCreekCraft/
* Follow 3 or more others and get to know them!
* LINK-UP & ENJOY! I’ll be happy to follow all who do! :)
*** Only Pinterest accounts may participate in the link-up. Links to blog pages or other content will be removed without warning. ***
If you are interested in co-hosting a future link party, contact me! Next Week: Twitter